Date(s) - 07/03/2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
All Hallows Church Room
The seminar is run by The Community Heartbeat Trust who fitted our community Defibrillator. The session is free, no special skills are required and everyone is welcome.
The two hour session will cover:-
- What is cardiac arrest – how to recognise it and the physiology of the heart.
- How to dial 999 – what to expect and questions you will be asked
- How to do CPR and why
- Practical demonstration
- How to use your community defibrillator
- Recovery position/turning a patient
- Handover to the paramedics
- Governance and support programmes
There is no need to book, but if you have any questions please contact Caroline Mytum on firstname.lastname@example.org