Date(s) - 30/11/2016
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Grey Village Hall
Hosted by the Parish Council
The Parish Council invites all residents of Sutton on the Forest to a meeting to discuss the draft Hambleton Local Plan.
The purpose of the meeting is to:-
1. Present the preferred development options in the new Hambleton Local Plan and its impact on our village from 2018 to 2035.
2. Provide an opportunity for residents to inform the Parish Council of their views regarding the plan.
There will be a short presentation containing:-
- A brief summary of the plan
- An outline of the process and timescales
Residents will then be invited to:-
- Ask Questions
- State their views on the proposed plan.
Chairman Sutton on the Forest Parish Council